Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Road Trip

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demhold's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Guys,
    I must be crazy! I just booked a Flight to Kansas City from Switzerland for the Purpose of a Road Trip. I will rent a Car in Kansas and then im going to Visit a PanPal Girlfriend of mine which i know nearly 4 Years now who is in Prison. This is my Second Visit to her. I will see her for 2 or 3 Days and then i plan to drive all the Way to L.A. to visit another Friend. After all i will drive from L.A. to Florida! On the Interstaate 10! I did that before, back in 1997. I had aprox. 5 or 6 Days for one way [img]cool.gif[/img] (with a corvette) In Orlando i will take the Plane back home to switzerland. Of course i will shot tons of Pictures and Videos and i will publish them on my Website. Am i Crazy?? Yes i am probably... i am 38 now and i still do such crazy things haha

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by demhold:
    Am i Crazy??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wish I was that crazy!
    Have a blast!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic